BioTechnique is a clinical-stage oncolytics company that is focused on discovering and developing novel therapies to treat patients with cancer. Using a next generation nanotechnology drug delivery platform, the company is developing therapies designed to reduce adverse effects associated with traditional chemotherapies and provide a targeted delivery to the tumor location. We are now raising capital to allow us to expand. We are welcoming accredited investors for our second private placement. Our private placement is being managed by Victor Cuilic of Uplift Partners at email@example.com. Please contact our CEO, Mr. John Clapham, for more details regarding this private placement at +1 (626) 786-7035, or jclapham@BioTechnique.com. All private placements shall comply with the US Securities Exchange Commission (SEC) regulations.
- Wet and cold weather linked to increased cancer rates December 6, 2019In the first study of its kind, researchers identify a surprising link between living in a cold, damp climate and increased rates of cancer.
- Prostate cancer: Home urine test could 'revolutionize diagnosis' December 5, 2019A recent study has investigated a simpler way of testing urine for prostate cancer. The new test would avoid the need for digital rectal examination.
- Using anthrax to fight cancer December 4, 2019Current treatments for bladder cancer need improvement. A new study combines a growth factor with anthrax toxin to create a quick, effective treatment.
- What to know about pubic hair loss December 3, 2019Some people may experience hair loss in the pubic region. Learn about the causes and additional symptoms. We also provide information on the treatment options.
- Stem cell discovery could improve treatments for leukemia, other diseases December 2, 2019Scientists have found a way to boost blood stem cell self-renewal in the lab. The finding could improve treatments for leukemia and other blood diseases.