BioTechnique is a clinical-stage oncolytics company that is focused on discovering and developing novel therapies to treat patients with cancer. Using a next generation nanotechnology drug delivery platform, the company is developing therapies designed to reduce adverse effects associated with traditional chemotherapies and provide a targeted delivery to the tumor location. We are now raising capital to allow us to expand. We are welcoming accredited investors for our second private placement. Our private placement is being managed by Victor Cuilic of Uplift Partners at email@example.com. Please contact our CEO, Mr. John Clapham, for more details regarding this private placement at +1 (626) 786-7035, or jclapham@BioTechnique.com. All private placements shall comply with the US Securities Exchange Commission (SEC) regulations.
- LEEP procedure: What to expect December 12, 2018LEEP stands for loop electrosurgical excision procedure. This test can help diagnose and treat cervical cancer. Learn more about its uses and what to expect here.
- Missed periods and ovarian cancer December 12, 2018Most causes of missed or irregular periods are not serious. However, less commonly, a missed period can be a sign of ovarian cancer. Early detection and treatment of this type of cancer can improve a person’s outlook. Learn more here.
- Prostate cancer and back pain December 11, 2018Back pain is a common complaint with many possible causes. In some cases, chronic, unexplained back pain can occur with advanced prostate cancer. Learn more here.
- What is appendix cancer? December 11, 2018Appendix cancer is very rare, and many people experience no symptoms in the early stages. Doctors often diagnose this cancer when it spreads to other organs or after they remove a person’s appendix due to appendicitis. Learn more here.
- What to know about stage 4 lymphoma December 11, 2018The symptoms, treatment, and survival rates of stage 4 lymphoma depend on the type of lymphoma and the risk factors that the individual has. Learn more here.