BioTechnique is a both a CMO and clinical-stage oncolytics company that is focused on discovering and developing novel therapies to treat patients with cancer. Using a next generation nanotechnology drug delivery platform, the company is developing therapies designed to reduce adverse effects associated with traditional chemotherapies and provide a targeted delivery to the tumor location. We are now raising capital to allow us to expand our facility located at 5501 Research Park Boulevard, Madison, Wisconsin USA and to advance our novel therapies into the clinic. We are welcoming accredited investors for our second private placement. Our private placement is being managed by Mr. Sam Guzik, Guzik and Associates, www.guziklaw.com. Please contact our CEO, Mr. John Clapham, for more details regarding this private placement at +1 (626) 786-7035, or jclapham@BioTechnique.com. All private placements shall comply with the US Securities Exchange Commission (SEC) regulations.
- Is it lung cancer? This blood test can tell April 19, 2018To tell lung cancer from benign tumors, specialists often have to use invasive methods. Yet researchers say that a simple blood test can change that.
- Added to chemotherapy, this drug doubles lung cancer survival April 19, 2018Adding immunotherapy to chemotherapy doubled survival in a trial of metastatic nonsquamous non-small cell lung cancer lacking EGFR and ALK mutations.
- Prostate cancer: Big data unlocks 80 new drug targets April 17, 2018In the largest study of its type, researchers find several new prostate cancer drug targets by harvesting and analyzing reams of genetic data.
- Two common iron supplements may cause cancer April 16, 2018Researchers find that certain iron supplements — called ferric citrate and ferric EDTA — increase the levels of a cancer biomarker.
- Breast cancer: Common drugs may halt post-surgery relapse April 15, 2018Some people develop early metastases following breast cancer surgery. New research sheds light on why that happens, and how it might be prevented.