BioTechnique is a both a CMO and clinical-stage oncolytics company that is focused on discovering and developing novel therapies to treat patients with cancer. Using a next generation nanotechnology drug delivery platform, the company is developing therapies designed to reduce adverse effects associated with traditional chemotherapies and provide a targeted delivery to the tumor location. We are now raising capital to allow us to expand. We are welcoming accredited investors for our second private placement. Our private placement is being managed by Victor Cuilic of Uplift Partners at email@example.com. Please contact our CEO, Mr. John Clapham, for more details regarding this private placement at +1 (626) 786-7035, or jclapham@BioTechnique.com. All private placements shall comply with the US Securities Exchange Commission (SEC) regulations.
- How could designer proteins thwart cancer? June 15, 2018Cancer boosts the abnormal growth of cells by 'hijacking' sensitive molecular mechanisms. Can researchers fight back by designing specialized proteins?
- What to know about a stomach tissue biopsy June 15, 2018A gastric (stomach) tissue biopsy and culture is a medical procedure used to diagnose stomach conditions. A stomach biopsy can detect bacteria, inflammation, and cancers. It is usually performed with an endoscope. Here, learn what to expect before, during, and after a gastric biopsy, including results and recovery.
- What are the first symptoms of ovarian cancer? June 15, 2018Ovarian cancer is a condition that can be detected and treated, the key is knowing the symptoms. The earlier these are detected and diagnosed, the better the outcome is likely to be. Symptoms include bloating, pelvic pain, and painful sex. Learn more about early signs of ovarian cancer, and when to see a doctor, here.
- Using spider silk to boost our immune systems June 14, 2018Using synthetic spider silk, researchers have created a type of microcapsule that can deliver vaccines straight to the heart of our immune cells.
- What is the first sign of multiple myeloma? June 12, 2018Spotting the early signs of multiple myeloma means it is easier to treat the disease. However, this type of cancer has no cure and can lead to other conditions developing. Treatment options depend on the individual case. Learn more about the signs of multiple myeloma, and when to see a doctor, here.