BioTechnique is a clinical-stage oncolytics company that is focused on discovering and developing novel therapies to treat patients with cancer. Using a next generation nanotechnology drug delivery platform, the company is developing therapies designed to reduce adverse effects associated with traditional chemotherapies and provide a targeted delivery to the tumor location. We are now raising capital to allow us to expand. We are welcoming accredited investors for our second private placement. Our private placement is being managed by Victor Cuilic of Uplift Partners at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please contact our CEO, Mr. John Clapham, for more details regarding this private placement at +1 (626) 786-7035, or jclapham@BioTechnique.com. All private placements shall comply with the US Securities Exchange Commission (SEC) regulations.
- How long will a person with stage 4 colon cancer live? May 21, 2019The 5-year relative survival rate for stage 4 colon cancer is 14%. Many factors determine the life expectancy of a person with this condition. Learn more here.
- Sleep apnea and cancer: Is there a link, and in what cases? May 21, 2019New research analyzing a large dataset suggests there may be a link between sleep apnea and the likelihood of developing cancer, especially in women.
- What to know about ulcerative colitis and cancer May 21, 2019Ulcerative colitis (UC) causes inflammation in the digestive system. This may increase the risk of certain cancers. Learn more about the link between UC and cancer, as well as when to see a doctor and how to reduce the risk of cancer, here.
- A compound in broccoli and kale helps suppress tumor growth May 20, 2019A compound present in broccoli, kale, and other cruciferous plants restored an underperforming tumor suppressor in a mouse model of cancer, study reveals.
- How a parasitic fish could help us fight brain cancer and stroke May 19, 2019New research in mice suggests that molecules derived from a species of parasitic fish could help tackle cancer and other conditions in the brain.