BioTechnique is a clinical-stage oncolytics company that is focused on discovering and developing novel therapies to treat patients with cancer. Using a next generation nanotechnology drug delivery platform, the company is developing therapies designed to reduce adverse effects associated with traditional chemotherapies and provide a targeted delivery to the tumor location. We are now raising capital to allow us to expand. We are welcoming accredited investors for our second private placement. Our private placement is being managed by Victor Cuilic of Uplift Partners at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please contact our CEO, Mr. John Clapham, for more details regarding this private placement at +1 (626) 786-7035, or jclapham@BioTechnique.com. All private placements shall comply with the US Securities Exchange Commission (SEC) regulations.
- Breast cancer: Marker of deadly recurrence identified October 16, 2018Low or no NR2F1 protein in cells that metastasize from primary breast tumors to bone marrow indicates a high risk of lethal cancer recurrence, says study.
- How a breastfeeding mechanism may affect breast cancer October 15, 2018A molecular mechanism that is involved in the breast's adaptation to breastfeeding may sustain pre-cancerous breast cells, finds a new study.
- Aspirin may reduce liver cancer risk October 15, 2018The latest study to investigate the relationship between regular aspirin use and liver cancer risk finds a significant positive interaction.
- What is this white spot on my eyeball? October 12, 2018A white spot on the eye is often a corneal ulcer or a pinguecula. These eye conditions are treatable. It is essential to seek immediate medical attention for a white spot on the eye, as long-lasting damage can occur without treatment. Learn more about white spots on the eye, their causes, and treatment options here.
- Breast cancer: Omega-3-rich diet may stop tumors from spreading October 11, 2018A diet rich in omega-3 fatty acids may halt the growth of cancer cells by strengthening the immune system and curbing inflammation.