BioTechnique is a clinical-stage oncolytics company that is focused on discovering and developing novel therapies to treat patients with cancer. Using a next generation nanotechnology drug delivery platform, the company is developing therapies designed to reduce adverse effects associated with traditional chemotherapies and provide a targeted delivery to the tumor location. We are now raising capital to allow us to expand. We are welcoming accredited investors for our second private placement. Our private placement is being managed by Victor Cuilic of Uplift Partners at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please contact our CEO, Mr. John Clapham, for more details regarding this private placement at +1 (626) 786-7035, or jclapham@BioTechnique.com. All private placements shall comply with the US Securities Exchange Commission (SEC) regulations.
- Facts about skin cancer in black people July 17, 2019Black people can get skin cancer, though it is less likely to affect them than people with lighter skin. For darker-skinned people, it usually occurs on lighter areas of the skin. Learn more here.
- Could targeting this enzyme halt ovarian cancer? July 16, 2019Scientists have identified an enzyme that promotes cell proliferation in the most common and lethal ovarian cancer and could serve as a treatment target.
- Could artificial intelligence be the future of cancer diagnosis? July 16, 2019The authors of a recent paper believe that in the future, artificial intelligence might be able to tell benign from malignant lesions without a biopsy.
- What to know about proton therapy for breast cancer July 16, 2019Proton therapy is a type of radiation that can treat cancers, including breast cancer. This article discusses its uses, effectiveness, and procedure.
- What to know about mucinous carcinoma July 15, 2019Mucinous carcinoma is a rare type of cancer that usually affects the breast. In this article, we look at its symptoms, causes, treatments, and the outlook.