BioTechnique is a both a CMO and clinical-stage oncolytics company that is focused on discovering and developing novel therapies to treat patients with cancer. Using a next generation nanotechnology drug delivery platform, the company is developing therapies designed to reduce adverse effects associated with traditional chemotherapies and provide a targeted delivery to the tumor location. We are now raising capital to allow us to expand. We are welcoming accredited investors for our second private placement. Our private placement is being managed by Victor Cuilic of Uplift Partners at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please contact our CEO, Mr. John Clapham, for more details regarding this private placement at +1 (626) 786-7035, or jclapham@BioTechnique.com. All private placements shall comply with the US Securities Exchange Commission (SEC) regulations.
- What are the natural ways to prevent prostate cancer? August 16, 2018Age, genetics, and a poor diet are among the many risk factors for prostate cancer. By taking certain steps, a person may be able to reduce their risk. For example, adding soy products and coffee to the diet may help. Learn about natural ways to prevent prostate cancer here.
- 'Junk DNA' has role in cancer spread, say scientists August 16, 2018Scientists find that parts of DNA once considered to be 'junk' actually instruct cells to make RNA molecules that keep cancer-promoting genes switched on.
- What are the early signs of lung cancer in men? August 16, 2018In the United States, lung cancer is the second most common cancer and the leading cause of death from cancer. In the first stages, there are often no symptoms, but early detection and treatment can improve a person’s outlook. Here, we look at the initial signs of lung cancer in men and describe when to […]
- New chemical causes deadly brain cancer to self-destruct August 16, 2018Researchers have discovered a chemical that cuts off the energy supply to glioblastoma cells, disrupts their metabolism, and causes them to self-destruct.
- What to do about vaginal cysts, sores, and bumps August 15, 2018A lump or bump on the vagina may have a variety of causes. Causes can include cysts, warts, polyps, and, rarely, vaginal cancer. Treatment depends on the cause and may involve medication, lifestyle and hygiene changes, or even surgery. Learn more about the causes and treatment options of lumps on the vagina here.