BioTechnique is a clinical-stage oncolytics company that is focused on discovering and developing novel therapies to treat patients with cancer. Using a next generation nanotechnology drug delivery platform, the company is developing therapies designed to reduce adverse effects associated with traditional chemotherapies and provide a targeted delivery to the tumor location. We are now raising capital to allow us to expand. We are welcoming accredited investors for our second private placement. Our private placement is being managed by Victor Cuilic of Uplift Partners at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please contact our CEO, Mr. John Clapham, for more details regarding this private placement at +1 (626) 786-7035, or jclapham@BioTechnique.com. All private placements shall comply with the US Securities Exchange Commission (SEC) regulations.
- Do gut bacteria affect bowel cancer development? September 20, 2019A new meta-review of several existing studies has found links between gut microbiome composition and trends in bowel cancer development.
- How does sunburn affect dark skin? September 18, 2019Many people believe that dark skin is not susceptible to sun damage. This is not true. Although darker skin tones are less likely to burn, people of all skin tones can get sunburn or skin cancer. Learn more here.
- Cancer: Why drug testing needs to improve September 18, 2019A new study finds that many new cancer drugs may not work in the way their developers think they do, which could have implications for their effectiveness.
- Iron-rich foods may cancel out tomatoes' anticancer benefits September 18, 2019New research finds that eating iron-rich foods or taking iron supplements together with tomatoes may counter the cancer fighting properties of the latter.
- New prostate cancer blood test could reduce biopsies September 17, 2019Testing for circulating tumor cells in the blood alongside PSA can increase accuracy of prostate cancer diagnosis to more than 90%, new study reveals.