BioTechnique is a clinical-stage oncolytics company that is focused on discovering and developing novel therapies to treat patients with cancer. Using a next generation nanotechnology drug delivery platform, the company is developing therapies designed to reduce adverse effects associated with traditional chemotherapies and provide a targeted delivery to the tumor location. We are now raising capital to allow us to expand. We are welcoming accredited investors for our second private placement. Our private placement is being managed by Victor Cuilic of Uplift Partners at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please contact our CEO, Mr. John Clapham, for more details regarding this private placement at +1 (626) 786-7035, or jclapham@BioTechnique.com. All private placements shall comply with the US Securities Exchange Commission (SEC) regulations.
- How a virus might protect against skin cancer November 12, 2019A recent study investigating the role of papillomaviruses in skin cancer produces surprising results. These viruses may, in fact, protect against cancer.
- Hair follicles can be a site of origin for melanoma November 5, 2019Using a new mouse model of human melanoma, scientists show how the aggressive skin cancer can start in immature, pigment producing cells in hair follicles.
- Running, no matter how little, is linked to 27% lower death risk November 5, 2019Running, even infrequently and for short periods, is associated with a significantly lower risk of death from all causes, a new review suggests.
- Study zeroes in on gut bacteria that may cause bowel cancer November 4, 2019New research uses Mendelian randomization and genetic data to study potential causal relations between certain types of gut bacteria and bowel cancer.
- Breast cancer: An innovative blood test could aid early detection November 4, 2019Researchers from the United Kingdom are developing a blood test that could help doctors easily detect breast cancer up to 5 years before symptoms occur.