BioTechnique is a clinical-stage oncolytics company that is focused on discovering and developing novel therapies to treat patients with cancer. Using a next generation nanotechnology drug delivery platform, the company is developing therapies designed to reduce adverse effects associated with traditional chemotherapies and provide a targeted delivery to the tumor location. We are now raising capital to allow us to expand. We are welcoming accredited investors for our second private placement. Our private placement is being managed by Victor Cuilic of Uplift Partners at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please contact our CEO, Mr. John Clapham, for more details regarding this private placement at +1 (626) 786-7035, or jclapham@BioTechnique.com. All private placements shall comply with the US Securities Exchange Commission (SEC) regulations.
- The best cancer-fighting foods January 15, 2019Cancer-fighting foods include apples, berries, and fatty fish. These foods may help prevent cancer and promote general health. Learn more about the best cancer-fighting foods here.
- Breast cancer: Changing tumor cells into fat cells stops spread January 15, 2019By exploiting cancer cells' innate adaptability, scientists halt invasive spread in mice by transforming malignant breast cancer cells into fat cells.
- What are the benefits of quercetin? January 14, 2019Quercetin is a flavonoid present in many fruits and vegetables. Due to its antioxidant and other properties, it has a variety of health benefits. Learn about them here.
- Can fasting help fight cancer? January 14, 2019There are many benefits to fasting. It may even play a role in the prevention and treatment of cancer. There are also some potential risks to be aware of. Learn more about fasting and cancer here.
- What happens if chemotherapy does not work? January 11, 2019Signs that chemotherapy is not working include tumor growth and metastasis. Radiation and immunotherapy may be effective alternative treatments. Learn more about what to do if chemotherapy is not working here.