Page Under Maintenance!
- What are the best teas for health? March 16, 2018Do you enjoy tea for its flavor or the soothing feeling brought by holding a steaming cup? In this Spotlight, we tell you which brews are best for heath.
- How an existing diabetes drug controls pancreatic cancer March 15, 2018A new study suggests that targeting the RET signaling pathway with metformin might offer a new way to stop the growth and spread of pancreatic cancer.
- Cancer cells' survival strategy defeated with new approach March 14, 2018Cancer cells can evade destruction by entering a 'limbo' state. A new study explains how this happens and suggests a new approach to eliminate tumor cells.
- Autism: Anti-cancer drug may improve social behavior March 13, 2018Romidepsin, a compound that is already approved for treating cancer, reversed social deficits in a mouse model of autism by restoring gene expression.
- What causes Bence Jones protein in urine? March 13, 2018Learn about the Bence Jones protein urine test that is used to help diagnose multiple myeloma. What can you expect from the test and the results?