BioTechnique is a clinical-stage oncolytics company that is focused on discovering and developing novel therapies to treat patients with cancer. Using a next generation nanotechnology drug delivery platform, the company is developing therapies designed to reduce adverse effects associated with traditional chemotherapies and provide a targeted delivery to the tumor location. We are now raising capital to allow us to expand. We are welcoming accredited investors for our second private placement. Our private placement is being managed by Victor Cuilic of Uplift Partners at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please contact our CEO, Mr. John Clapham, for more details regarding this private placement at +1 (626) 786-7035, or jclapham@BioTechnique.com. All private placements shall comply with the US Securities Exchange Commission (SEC) regulations.
- Cancer: Using copper to boost immunotherapy January 25, 2020Scientists have successfully destroyed cancer cells in mice by using copper-based nanoparticles and immunotherapy. Importantly, the cancer did not return.
- Adnexal mass: What to know January 18, 2020Adnexal masses are lumps that form in the adnexa of the uterus, which includes the uterus, ovaries, and fallopian tubes. Keep reading to learn more.
- Does turmeric have anticancer properties? January 17, 2020People have discussed the potential health benefits of turmeric for thousands of years. A recent review assesses the evidence for its use against cancer.
- What is the correct dosage of CBD? January 17, 2020Cannabidiol (CBD) is available in many different forms, including oils, tablets, and creams. The ideal dosages of CBD vary depending on its form and usage. Learn more here.
- Using salt to fight cancer January 16, 2020A recent study in mice finds that salt nanoparticles can kill cancer cells. The results also show that the dead cells act as a cancer vaccine.